At a glance:
- Juvederm is an HA-based filler used for improving the appearance of lips, nose, and forehead while reducing lines and deep folds.
- On average, Juvederm costs $600 per injection.
- Juvederm offers different options for different cases and other preferences from the patient.
What Is Juvederm?
Juvederm is what’s called a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler. It is usually used to correct the effects of aging in the face. With its gel-like consistency, Juvederm can fill the facial area and plump it up to make the appearance more youthful.
Juvederm Ingredients: What Is Juvederm Made Of?
Each variant of Juvederm is made with Hyaluronic acid. This oil-free ingredient is a natural oil that hydrates the skin and can be used to fill hollow areas without irritation and other harmful ingredients.
How Does Juvederm Work?
Each Juvederm works via adding volume to the tissues in the desired area. This is made possible by injecting Hyaluronic acid. The acid also serves as support which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and sagging. Before the procedure, the patient is injected with a pain-reducing substance called lidocaine.
Does Juvederm Smooth Out?
Hyaluronic acid follows the shape of the face. It means that the substance will smoothen out the targeted area. Physicians will also massage the area before the treatment to reduce the swelling. The whole procedure usually takes place for 15 to 60 minutes.
Types of Juvederm (Fillers / Injections):
There are different kinds of Juvederm treatments for every area in the face. Some treatments are only used for one area with varying viscosity, depending on the amount needed in the treatment.
- Juvederm – The base Juvederm is a dermal filler that can be injected to any part of the face, but only for moderate and severe facial wrinkles and folds. Regular Juvederm is usually the option that most patients need. For more specific situations, other versions provide more specific products.
- Juvederm Voluma – Used to add more volume in the cheeks. Voluma is injected on top of the facial bone to lift the midface for a younger appearance.
- Juvederm Ultra – Ultra is usually used for treating wrinkles and hollow areas around the eyes and the lips. It usually adds more volume compared to Volbella and other versions.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus – The Ultra Plus version uses a thicker substance than the usual Ultra. It is used for deeper lines and hollower areas that Ultra cannot treat.
- Juvederm Volbella – Volbella is used to plump the lips and surrounding lip, and the surrounding lines, making the area smoother and young-looking.
- Juvederm Vollure – Vollure is used to plump up the area in the cheeks, chin, and jawline and can be used for facial folds or wrinkles.
Juvederm XC is the product description used to indicate the use of lidocaine in the content. This makes the area less prone to swelling and makes the treatment more bearable.
What Are The Differences: Juvederm vs. Volbella vs. Voluma vs. Ultra vs. Ultra Plus vs. XC?
Juvederm Volbella vs. Juvederm
Volbella and Juvederm (base product) are both created by Allergan. The difference is in Volbella, as the result looks more natural because of the smoother hyaluronic acid fillers used. Juvederm is used in different facial areas while the Volbella is only used around the lip area.
Juvederm Voluma vs. Juvederm
When Volbella has a smoother viscosity, the Voluma has a thicker one to provide a more powerful “lift”. It is usually placed in the upper cheek, middle cheek, or in the chin.
Juvederm Ultra vs. Juvederm Ultra Plus
Both Juvederm version is used for facial lines and wrinkles. However, the Ultra Plus is more viscous, hence, a better option for deeper wrinkles and folds.
Juvederm vs. Juvederm Ultra
Juvederm Ultra is usually used for patients with bigger lips and needs more support. The Ultra version goes deeper than the regular Juvederm, which is injected in a higher layer.
Juvederm vs. Juvederm XC
XC is usually injected for moderate to severe nasolabial folds. The result can last up to one year or more. Unlike the regular Juvederm, the XC can fill more areas in a more natural-looking way.
Juvederm Ultra Plus vs. Voluma
Juvederm Ultra Plus is used to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles. Voluma. On the other hand, it is used to correct deep cheek and midface augmentation which can be treated using Ultra.
Treatments of Juvederm: What Is Juvederm Used For?
Although there are a lot of Juvederm versions, the product is primarily used to correct facial wrinkles and folds. Not all versions can be injected to the lips, only Volbella and Ultra. Each version uses lidocaine to numb the area during the treatment.
Juvederm Voluma XC For Cheeks
Do you want to get a younger-looking cheek without undergoing surgery? Voluma XC uses what is called a VYCROSS Technology which promotes long-lasting results and a more natural look and feels. This version of Juvederm is only used for deeper wrinkles and folds. With optimal treatment, patients can expect up to 2 years of result duration.
Juvederm For Lines
Lines commonly appear in areas that are used a lot, such as the area involved while laughing and smiling. These lines usually make the face look old and rugged and is a very common occurrence to people above 30s and 40s. Base Juvederm can do the trick for this problem, but patients can choose Juvederm XC for a better experience.
- Juvederm Vollure XC for lines – When it comes to wrinkles and facial folds, the best bet for a lot of people is using Juvederm Vollure XC. You can use it for lines in the nasolabial area, or lines around the nose and mouth. Optimally, the Juvederm Vollure XC can last up to 18 months.
- Juvederm XC for lines – This version of Juvederm is effective in moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles. With the inclusion of lidocaine in the substance, the patient is more comfortable during and after the treatment. It numbs the targeted area after a few seconds.
Types of Lines: What Will You Treat With Juvederm?
Here are some of the targets that can be remedied using either Juvederm XC or Juvederm Vollure XC. Take note that Vollure lasts longer than the base Juvederm, but the cost of Juvederm injections is cheaper and more affordable.
- Juvederm for Smile Lines – lines that are found from each side of the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- Juvederm for Marionette Lines – from the edges of the mouth to the chin.
- Juvederm for Laugh Lines – lines that are found on outer corners of the mouth and the eyes.
- Juvederm for Frown Lines – two deep furrows near the eyebrows and forehead.
- Juvederm for Lip Lines – Lip lines or lipstick lines found on the upper lips.
- Juvederm for Vertical Lip Lines – lines that appear after the loss of elasticity and volume under the skin.
- Juvederm for Smokers Lines – tiny wrinkles that appear on the upper lip.
- Juvederm for Jawline Jowls – the saggy area below the jawline and chin.
Juvederm In Lips:
- Juvederm Volbella XC For Lips – Volbella XC is another HA dermal filler designed to smoothen up the area around the lips. The Volbella has a more natural look and plumpiness, giving more lip line definition that can last up to one year. It is used primarily for vertical lip lines and adding volume to thinning lip areas.
- Juvederm Ultra XC For Lips – Ultra XC, on the other hand, is mainly used for lip augmentation. It has a 0.3% lidocaine and is usually over within an hour. In addition to lip augmentation, this treatment can help in reducing smile and laugh lines.
Juvederm for Under Eyes, Eye Bags and Tear Trough
For patients who want remedies in their eyes, the best solution is newer products such as Volbella and Vollure. Volbella is a softer substance that can be used for shallow wrinkles, hollows under the eyes, or eye bags. Meanwhile, Vollure is a stiffer substance that is used to fill up deeper wrinkles and folds. These options last longer compared to Botox and other HA-based dermal fillers. Tear troughs, on the other hand, can be remedied by base Juvederm in small amounts to reduce the “tired” look.
Juvederm For Acne Scars
Only Bellafill is the FDA-approved treatment for acne scars, but Juvederm is often used by physicians because of its effectiveness. Most of the time, Juvederm injections are mixed with other injections such as Bellafill and eMatrix for a better result.
Juvederm For Forehead
For forehead furrows, although Juvederm can be used, there are other treatments you can use to get your desired results. Juvederm is only licensed for lips,mid-face area, and the area around nose and mouth.
Juvederm For Nose and Nose Job
Juvederm is also used for wrinkles near the nose as well as in non-surgical rhinoplasty or nose job. Although most clinics still use traditional rhinoplasty, a lot of these clinics also offer non-surgical options. These non-surgical options such as Juvederm can last up to one year.
Juvederm For Jowls And Chin
One of the most common problems in aging is the sagging jowls and chins. Victoria Parsons from Aesthetic Journal conducted a case study for mid-face and jowls using Juvederm Voluma and Juvederm Volift (or Vollure). It turned out well for the patient even after weeks.
Juvederm Fillers For Face
Juvederm is considered as a cosmetic filler because of its ability to restore the contours of the body that are altered due to the signs of aging. All of the versions of Juvederm is FDA-approved for specific areas in the face, especially in the cheeks, lips, and mouth. Other than that, Juvederm is not approved to be injected in different parts of the body.
Juvederm For Dark Circles
As for the dark circles under the eyes, Juvederm Ultra is a very popular option. Juvederm products to last longer than other products in the market. It is favored by a lot of clinics all around the country.
Juvederm for Nasolabial Folds and Marionette Lines
When it comes to nasolabial folds and marionette lines, the base Juvederm with XC features is recommended. Juvederm helps in regaining back confidence via smoothing out lines and plumping the targeted area for a more youthful appearance.
How Much Does Juvederm Cost?
Juvederm Injections / Filler Cost
How much does Juvederm cost? A typical Juvederm treatment can cost as low as $450 for injection for those options with no lidocaine. But XC versions (which usually cost $600) is recommended for a truly painless procedure. Stronger gels such as the Voluma can cost a lot more.
Average Cost Of Juvederm:
The average cost of Juvederm fillers is about $600 per injection, which is slightly more expensive than Botox. However, Juvederm is known to have a quicker procedure time and longer effectivity duration.
Juvederm Voluma Cost
Knowing the price of each treatment will help you consider the most important treatment to undertake. Ever wonder how much would you need to prepare for each Voluma treatment? Here are the average prices for each voluma treatment. Take note that prices can vary from one location to another.
Juvederm Voluma XC Cost
Voluma XC can last up to 2 years because of its stronger and thicker viscosity, However, it is a lot more expensive than the usual Juvederm Average. One syringe can cost you about $1,475 for a two-year plan, and each treatment usually requires two syringes.
Juvederm Voluma Price Per Syringe
Without the lidocaine option, one syringe of Juvederm Voluma can cause up to $800 to $1,000 per syringe. Voluma needs maintenance after one year.
Juvederm Volbella Cost
Volbella is an FDA-approved lip filler and one of the newest in the line of Juvederm products. Like other Juvederm products, this one has a base and XC options. It is primarily used for lip augmentation, but can also be used to correct perioral lines.
Juvederm Volbella XC
Volbella XC is cheaper than Voluma, with only a $525 average cost per syringe. It can last up to a year and doesn’t need any maintenance. For options without lidocaine, patients are expected to pay at least $450.
Juvederm Lip(s) Cost
Juvederm Lip Injections Cost
This depends on the Juvederm version used for the treatment. Both the Ultra XC (and its variants) and Volbella (and its variants) can be used for lip treatment.
Juvederm Lip Fillers Cost
Lip filler costs depend on the preferred result of the patient. If he or she wants bigger lips, Volbella might not be the best option. Ultra is more expensive than Volbella, but it can do the job better.
Juvederm Ultra Plus for Lips Cost
Each syringe of Ultra XC (with lidocaine) is about $1,000. However, you can get it for $400 per syringe in the DHI option.
Juvederm Ultra Plus Cost
Whether it is for the lips or nasolabial folds, Ultra Plus is usually priced at $600 to $625 on average, Each syringe has a size of 0.8cc.
Juvederm Ultra XC Cost
As expected, the XC version is a lot more expensive because of the lidocaine. The prices of Juvederm Ultra XC per syringe is about $1,000. If you can pay the additional price, the lidocaine is worth the addition.
Juvederm Ultra Cost
Ultra is usually a bit more affordable compared to both Ultra XC and Ultra Plus, with a price being $500 to $600 per syringe at 0.8cc.
Juvederm XC Cost
The base Juvederm with lidocaine option costs around $750. It can last up to a year without the need for maintenance.
Juvederm Vollure Cost
On average, the Juvederm Vollure price can reach up to $750, but it can reach up to $1,500 per syringe, depending on the line and the area. Although it is a bit more expensive, Vollure lasts longer in a Juvederm vs. Restylane or other competitors’ battle.
Juvederm Syringe Cost
Juvederm Cost Per Syringe
The safest bet when it comes to the Juvederm treatment cost is $600. If you’re planning to get one, you need to save up at least $600.
Juvederm Voluma Cost Per Syringe
Voluma is costly because it can last for two years, with an average of $1,475 per syringes. Its also because its target area usually has a bigger surface area such as cheeks and chin.
Juvederm Syringe Size
Each syringe used in treatment usually has 1.0mL or 1.0cc of Juvederm. That is 1/5th of a teaspoon.
Juvederm Cost Per Unit
The price per unit depends on the area. Jowls and chins, which are harder to treat, can be as expensive as larger targets such as cheeks and acne scars. Save up to $600 if you’re planning to undergo Juvederm, and multiply that amount depending on the number of areas to be treated.
Juvederm for Under Eyes Cost
Volbella and Vollure are usually used for under-eyes treatment. These treatments are Juvederm’s cheapest options and are usually cost between $525 to $750. Depending on the depth of hollowness, you might have to spend more to get your desired result.
Juvederm for Nasolabial Folds Or Smile Lines Cost
You can either get the base Juvederm with lidocaine (Juvederm XC) or the Juvederm Vollure XC, depending on how severe the nasolabial folds are. Save up at least $750 if you’re planning for one session.
Juvederm Filler for Cheek Cost
Cheeks are costlier because both sides are to be injected. In addition, Voluma is the version required, which is usually more expensive but lasts longer. Prepare at least $1,500 per treatment.
Juvederm Cost Per Area:
- Lips and lip lines – $525 to $1,000
- Circles, Hollows, and Bags Under Eyes – $525 to $750
- Around Eyes – $525 – $750
- Eye Filler and Tear Troughs – $525 – $750 for Vollure and Volbella
- Cheeks – Voluma for $1,475
- Nasolabial – $750 for both Vollure XC and Juvederm XC
- Nose Jobs And Nose Bridge – $1,000 per session
- Marionette Lines – $500 – $600 on average
- Acne Scars – Around $682 for base Juvederm
- Forehead – $450 to $600
- Laugh Lines – $750 for both Vollure XC and Juvederm XC
- Smile Lines – $750 for both Vollure XC and Juvederm XC
- Chin – Voluma for $1,475
- Chin Augmentation – Voluma for $1,475
- Around Mouth – $525 – $750 for Vollure and Volbella
- Jowls – $1,475 for Voluma or $525 for Vollure
- Jawline Jowls – $1,475 for Voluma or $525 for Vollure
- Dark Circles – $525 – $750
- Crows Feet – $500 for Ultra XC
- Frown Lines – $500 for Ultra XC
- Face – $600 on average
- Facelift – $2,000 to $8,000 (after complete sessions)
- Cheekbones – Voluma for $1,475
- Wrinkles – $600 for base Juvederm
- Smokers Lines – $525 for Volbella XC
Juvederm Price List 2020
Prices depend on the area to be treated and the location of the clinic.
Juvederm Cost Near Me
- Juvederm Houston Cost – Most clinics in Houston offers at least $400 up to $1,000 based on the area size for treatment.
- Juvederm Cost NYC – The average for NYC Juvederm for Nasolabial folds is about $400 to $600.
Juvederm Specials Near Me
To find the nearest Juvederm clinic near you, feel free to go here (Juvederm site) and enter your zip code. Remember to get go to clinics who participate in Brilliant Distinctions so you can save up to $75 when you made an account.
How Much Does Juvederm Cost Wholesale?
Ultra Plus and Ultra XC cost about $479 and $529 respectively for a wholesale price. Vollure, Volbella, and Volluma can cost up to $429, $339, and $339. If you’re a service provider, you can contact the official Juvederm site or other resellers online. Some would even offer free shipping for orders of $800.
Juvederm is made out of hyaluronic acid and is not a permanent treatment. All of the product except Voluma usually lasts for six months to one year. The result is different to everyone, as it also depends on the body’s metabolism. Voluma can last up to two years with maintenance each year.
Results After One Syringe of Juvederm For Lips
After one syringe of Juvederm for lips, it gets a smoother and natural-looking appearance. You would also get a slight plump and smoother feeling.
Results After 3 Syringes of Juvederm For Lips
After three syringes of Juvederm, the optimal correction is achieved. Although individual results may vary, the result is plumper, fuller, and has softer and has more volume.
How Long Does Juvederm Last?
- Lips – Juvederm for lips can last for one year.
- Marionette Lines – Marionette Lines treatments can last up to one year.
- Under Eyes – Under-eyes Juvederm treatment usually lasts for 12 months.
- Cheeks – Two years using Juvederm Voluma.
- Juvederm Ultra Last – Up to one year after treatment.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus – Juvederm Ultra Plus usually works about 6-9 months, but can take up to 1 year with proper maintenance.
- Juvederm Voluma – Voluma, which is used for cheeks, chins, and jowls, can last up to 2 years, with maintenance to be done in one year.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC – Ultra Plus XC can last between six to 12 months, with volume decrease due to metabolism over time.
How To Make Juvederm Last Longer?
Follow the aftercare for Juvederm and avoid exerting pressure on the treated area. Get the maintenance when you’re required to get the maintenance.
Does Juvederm Get Better With Time?
Juvederm is a filler and usually gets diminished effect over time. To get the same effect again, a new treatment is needed.
How To Make Juvederm Last Longer In Lips?
Follow the aftercare advice and wear lipstick with SPF even on a cloudy day.
Juvederm Before And After Pictures
One of the best things about Juvederm is that results can be seen as soon as the treatment ends. You can find some of the usual results that patients get here in this section.
Juvederm Before and After Lips
Make your lips look plumper and softer using Juvederm lip products.
Juvederm Lips Before and After 1 Syringe
After just one syringe, the lips have a softer and smoother appearance and feel.
Juvederm Voluma Before and After
Juvederm Voluma prices are higher than usual but gives a long-lasting result. Supports in the cheeks make it appear younger and softer.
Juvederm Under Eyes Before and After
With successful Juvederm treatment, the saggy bags and dark circles under the eyes are gone.
Juvederm Cheeks Before and After
Voluma can help in lifting the sagging muscles in the face.
Juvederm Vollure Before and After
Juvederm Vollure makes the lines in the nasolabial area disappear and look naturally younger.
Juvederm Before and After Laugh Lines
Another successful treatment for the nasolabial lines using Juvederm dermal filler.
Juvederm Nasolabial Folds Before and After
This is after two syringes of Voluma applied to cheeks and Vollure for laugh lines.
Juvederm Tear Trough Before and After
Juvederm for tear trough reduces the hollowness and dark circles under the eyes.
(Image Courtesy of Juvederm)
Is Juvederm Safe? Does Juvederm Hurt?
Juvederm and all its versions are FDA-approved treatments, which means that it follows all the guidelines from the government. On its own, Juvederm treatment might be uncomfortable at first, but it is more bearable than having surgery. Options for lidocaine addition are available albeit at a higher price. Lidocaine is an anesthetic that numbs the area for a more comfortable treatment.
Juvederm Side Effects:
Juvederm patients can have side effects such as redness in the area treated. Pain, firmness, swelling, bumps, and itching are also common side effects of this treatment. However, these side effects are usually resolved within a week or less. For symptoms that do not disappear within a week, it’s better to get a follow up from your doctor.
Problems of Juvederm Voluma:
Common side effects of Voluma include bruising, pain, discoloration, firmness or tenderness, and lumps or bumps.
How To Reduce Swelling After Juvederm Lip Injections?
To reduce the swelling int the lips, make sure to stay hydrated and apply ice to the treated area. If the swelling is still present, you should consider applying Arnica, which is a topical treatment to reduce any swelling.
How Long Does Juvederm Swelling Last?
Any known side effect from Juvederm usually goes away after or decreases after two days. If your symptoms became worst, consult your physician.
Pros and Cons Of Juvederm
Juvederm is a safe procedure that doesn’t include downtime and surgery. Patients can go back to their work even after leaving the clinic for the treatment. In addition, the procedure produces more desirable results than traditional means. However, the fix is not permanent, as you need to make take the treatment once again once the effect is not noticeable anymore.
Juvederm Products: Juvederm Injectable Fillers
- Juvederm Vollure XC – for wrinkles and folds.
- Juvederm Volbella XC– for lips and perioral lines.
- Juvederm Voluma XC – for age-related volume loss in the cheeks.
- Juvederm Ultra XC – for wrinkles in lips and perioral area.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC – for deeper and more severe wrinkles.
Juvederm Syringe: How Many Syringes are Needed?
- For Lips – The price of Juvederm in lips is usually based on the number of syringes used during the treatment. For lips, a one Ultra XC is enough.
- For Nasolabial Folds – 1-2 syringes of Juvederm Ultra XC or Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, split into both sides.
- For Under Eyes – 1 syringe of Juvederm, split into both sides.
- For Marionette Lines – 1-2 syringes of Juvederm Ultra XC or Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, split into both sides.
- For Smile Lines – 1-2 syringes of Juvederm Ultra XC or Juvederm Ultra Plus CX, split into both sides.
Where To Buy Juvederm Online
Buying Juvederm online is one of the most practical ways to obtain filler. It saves time and effort for clinics that use these products daily. You can buy Juvederm fillers on medical supplies sites like Direct Derma Supplies and Filler World.
Overall, the reviews for Juvederm has been overwhelmingly positive. 93% of the reviewers from RealSelf.com says that the procedures are “worth it”. The review also features over 3,000 pictures of before and after photos. What makes the procedure all worth it is the fact that it has minimal to no downtime needed and no surgery is required for the result.
As for the Juvederm Voluma Review, 90% of the 835 reviews says the procedure is worth it. It is also being offered by more than 9.600 doctors and clinics in the country. Most reviewers like how the filler works like a charm and was very happy about the results. The success rate is high and the treated cheeks look good and natural after the treatment.
Juvederm Near Me (Locations, How To Find A Provider)
Here are some clinics that you can check out near you. Take note: you can also use the place finder which is included in the official Juvederm site.
- Juvederm NYC – Craig Baldenhofer MD (212-673-0788); Manhattan, 115 West 27th Street, Suite 1001, New York
- Juvederm Los Angeles – Beauty By Tiffany RN (310-367-3024); 8500 Wilshire Blvd #1020, Beverly Hills, CA
- Juvederm Houston – DermaTouch RN (281-895-9090); 13725 Falba Rd, Houston, TX
Juvederm Specials Near Me
Juvederm Specials depends on the clinic preference. For guaranteed savings, sign up and participate in Brilliant Distinctions. You can get $75 savings this way.
Juvederm Aftercare Instructions
To reduce the appearance of side effects, patients must apply a cold compress to the surface of the area for 45 minutes after the procedure. If the area is in lips, the patient must have to put ice on it for an additional hour. If there are bruising, patients are recommended to apply Arnica Montana to reduce it. If bumps appeared, massage the area or see your doctor for additional instruction.
Juvederm Dermal Fillers Alternatives:
Juvederm is just an example of other dermal fillers in the market right now. Here are some of the fillers that you can also consider depending on your budget and demand.
- Restylane vs Juvederm – Restylane is another Hyaluronic acid-based treatment for lines and wrinkles. Both are non-invasive procedures and are used as injectibles. However, Juvederm has more range of options such as Volbella and Voluma.
- Botox – Juvederm vs. Botox is a classic battle when it comes to correcting lines and wrinkles. Botox has been the traditional option, but more and more people are seeing the improved technology of modern dermal fillers such as Juvederm.
- Sculptra – Unlike HA-based injectables, Sculptra uses the skin’s own collagen-production mechanism. However, not all people can have this treatment.
- Radiesse – is an injectable that uses natural collagen production capability of the body and is applied to specific areas in the face and hands.
- Bellafill – Bellafill vs. Juvederm is a natural question, as Bellafill is also used for nasolabial folds. But unlike Juvederm, Bellafill is not FDA approved for procedures involving lips.
- Belotero – Belotero is usually preferred for finer lines and cheekbone enhancements.
- Perlane – Parlane is also a dermal filler designed to be used for facial folds and wrinkles. However, this injectable is made by using streptococcus bacteria.
- Dysport – Used for crow’s feet, frown lines, and fine wrinkles.
- Collagen Injection – Instead of using HA-based fillers or stimulating collagen production, this procedure implants collagen directly.
- Kybella – Kybella destroys fat cells under the chin for better appearance.
More Interesting Treatments To Check
Body contouring, liposuction, and cellulite reduction are also some of the most common cosmetic treatments. If you’re considering other options, then these treatments are worth a second look.
For Body Contouring And Cellulite
- Laser Lipo, CoolSculpting, SculpSure, VelaShape, Sono Bello FaceLift, Exilis, Fat Grafting, Fat Transfer, and Endermologie.
- Smartlipo, Ultrasonic (Fat) Cavitation, Power-assisted Liposuction, and Micro-laser Assisted Liposuction.
The Bottom Line
There’s a lot of HA-based injectibles out there which can be used to treat folds, wrinkles, and to augment the lips and other parts of the face. However, when it comes to choice and variety, Juvederm gets the best ones. Call your nearest Juvederm provider and set an appointment today to achieve younger-looking skin.