At a glance:
- Endermologie is a popular treatment for cellulite appearance reduction.
- The typical price of an Endermologie session ranges from $50 to $200 depending on the target area and the number of sessions.
- Endermologie is a generally safe and painless procedure.
What Is Endermologie?
Endermologie is currently the only non-invasive treatment for reducing the appearance of cellulite. It does not require any recovery time and it also has body contouring benefits. Furthermore, it is FDA-approved.
Louis-Paul Guitay developed the first Endermologie process during the 1980s while he was searching for solutions on how to improve patient’s scar tissues.
As time went by, Endermologie was further developed for beauty purposes, and medical evidence showed its effectiveness. It was later referred to as LPG Endermologie referring to the specific machine that focused on beauty improvements. It gained a lot of popularity around the world but especially in the USA and France.
Endermologie Cellu M6 Keymodule:
Today, the LPG Endermologie offers the Cellu M6 Key Module. It is a world-renowned mechanical engineering innovation that targets fat deposits and stubborn cellulates. Moreover, it is also a machine used to treat loose skin and swollen legs.
How Much Does Endermologie Cost?
The average cost of Endermologie treatment can range from $750 to $1600 for 8-15 session packages. Endermologie treatment, which uses the Cellu M6 machine, can vary from $50 to $120 per session depending on the spa and the expertise of the beauty professionals.
Endermologie Prices List
Here is a breakdown of the estimated cost of Endermologie treatment per problem area.
Endermologie Prices in Clinics (US)
Locating Endermologie treatment facilities is reasonably easy because they are all over the world. If you live in the United States, here’s a guide of locations of Endermologie near you.
Endermologie Treatments: Endermologie Body Sculpting
Endermologie treatment is a painless procedure that eliminates the appearance of cellulite. It uses an LPG Endermologie Machine with a massage attachment to target problem areas. The machine is quite versatile as it can be used for double chin removal or to prevent weight gain after liposuction procedures. Moreover, there are several applications for Endermologie treatments. Here are some of them:
- Endermologie Machine Cellulite Treatments – the main objective of Endermologie is to activate fibroblasts and eliminate cellulite.
- Endermologie After Liposuction – Endermologie is treatment before liposuction to help break down the fat cells to be removed. Sometimes, it is also used to prevent weight gain after liposuction.
- Endermologie Facial Treatments – Endermologie is used to help improve facial aesthetics.
- Endermologie for Stretch Marks – Endermologie has skin tightening benefits that eradicate the appearance of stretch marks.
What is Endermologie Therapy?
Endermologie Therapy is a treatment used on cellulitis. It is done by using a specialized machine that targets fat deposits and removes the lumps and dimpling caused by cellulitis. The result is smooth and firm looking skin.
How Long Does the Treatment Take?
A session of Endermologie therapy can last between 20 to 40 minutes. The duration of the session depends on the target area. If you are doing Endermologie therapy on the face and neck, it will probably finish in less than 20 minutes. But, if it is done in the thigh or leg area, it may take from 20 to 40 minutes.
Does Endermologie Work?
Some of you may wonder whether Endermologie is just a fad, but the truth is, it’s real. Endermologie treatments are effective. However, it may take around 3 to 6 sessions before you could see significant results.
Does Endermologie Tighten Skin?
Also, the claim of Endermologie that it tightens skin is true. During the treatment, the machine deeply massages the tissues of the problem areas. During these massages, the lymphatic drainage and circulation are improved, which reduces inflammation. This then results in a skin tightening effect.
Does Endermologie Have Certification?
The people who operate Endermologie machines require certifications and credentials. The requirements for the credential differ from one state to another. Other states only require a high school diploma to be considered as an Endermologie technician. In contrast, other states such as North Caroline would require a license for Massage and Bodywork Therapy.
Endermologie Results: What to Expect?
Here are the answers to the frequently asked questions regarding the results of Endermologie:
How Many Treatments Are Needed to See Results?
The visibility of the treatment result differs depending on the area and the condition of the client’s skin. Usually, significant results such as body contouring can be noticed from 3-6 sessions.
How Long Does the Endermologie Result Last?
Endermologie has to be integrated into your lifestyle if you want to keep it effective. Its results can only last up to 1 month.
Does Endermologie Help You Lose Weight?
No, Endermologie is not a weight-loss treatment, but it does help make the target areas look more sculpted.
How to Maximize Endermologie Results?
To maximize the result of Endermologie, you must be consistent in going to sessions. This is to avoid the fibroblast from being lethargic.
What Are Some of the Possible Side Effects of Endermologie?
Although Endermologies is a non-invasive and pain-free treatment, there are instances where clients may develop some side effects. These are the common Endermologie side effects:
- Soreness – Endermologie treatments use massagers. Sometimes, when the frequency and the massage depth is quite high, clients may feel soreness in the treated areas. However, this soreness will eventually go away on its own after a couple of days.
- Skin Abrasions – This side effect for Endermologie is pretty rare but most common for individuals with brittle or dry skin. However, this side effect will also eventually go away after a few days.
- Short-lived Effects – Mayo Clinic experts claim that the effects of Endermologie Cellulite treatments are not permanent. Cellulitis can reappear after some time, and clients may require more treatment sessions.
Here are some Endermologie review locations that you might find helpful:
66% of Realself clients say that their treatments were worth it. Treatments are done fast, and the procedures are thoroughly explained before doing the surgery.
Dallas Endermologie has a 3-star rating in Yelp. Their staff is generally helpful, and their prices are reasonable.
Love Your Body Endermologie
This location has a 5-star rating in Yelp, and clients love the treatment, venue, and customer service.
Cellulite Endermologie Center
The accommodating and the treatment from this spa is commendable.
Endermologie Machine Cost & Where to Buy
If you own a spa business, you can purchase an Endermologie machine for sale online or directly from the LPG company. LPG Endermologie machine price can range from $9,000-25,000. There are second-hand Endermologie machines for sale, but they can still be expensive even on eBay.
For home use, the Mobi M6 Endermologie machine for sale costs around $25,200. However, other alternatives use similar technologies as LPG Endermologie at a more affordable price. Here are they:
- Wellbox Cellulite Therapy – $1,199.00
- Microderm GLO Diamond Machine – $129.99
- Glo910+ Massage Machine – $299.00
Endermologie At Home
Not everybody has the time to go to spas and have the treatment done. This is why Endermologie for home use was developed to help make the procedure more accessible to busy individuals. Here is some portable Endermologie home machine:
- M6 LPG Lipo Massage Machine
- Mobi M6 Device
- Glo910+ Massage Machine
- MicroDerm GLO Diamond Machine
- Wellbox Cellulite Therapy
Personal Endermologie Body Suits for Sale
Clients who undergo Endermologie treatments are required to wear bodysuits. These bodysuits help the machine’s benefit penetrate the problem areas in a more effective manner. Although spas offer clients bodysuits for the treatment, it is better to own one for personal use.
Personal Endermologie bodysuits are sold on many online platforms. You can find them on the official website of LPG Endermologie or Amazon, and eBay. Prices vary depending on the size and design of the bodysuit.
Endermologie Alternatives: Endermologie vs. VelaShape
The biggest rival of Endermologie is VelaShape treatment. VelaShape is a treatment that uses infrared lights and bi-polar radio frequency and a vacuum.
If you are budget conscious, opting for Endermologie is the best choice. However, it would take more sessions before you can fully see results. On the other hand, the results of VelaShape can be noticed almost immediately after a session, but it does come with a hefty price tag.
Aside from VelaShape, here are other body sculpting treatment alternatives that you might want to consider:
- CoolSculpting – A non–surgical body contouring treatment that uses freezing temperatures to eradicate fat cells.
- Ultrasonic Cavitation – This weight loss procedure utilizes low-frequency sound waves to remove fat cells. A treatment called Vanquish Fat Removal also utilizes similar frequency waves technology.
- Exilis – Exilis is a treatment that warms the skin to encourage the growth of collagen, which helps reduce fat around the target areas.
- Zerona – A fat loss procedure that uses a laser to create contours on the body, making it look tight and firm. Sonobello’s treatment uses similar techniques with Zerona.
- Liposonix – A machine from the United States for permanent weight loss treatment.
- SculpSure – A non-invasive laser treatment used to target body fat for both men and women. Vaser Shape and are also recommended alternatives for laser weight loss treatment. Lipo Laser technologies are often preferred due to lower risk for complications. Also, Laser liposuction and Micro Laser Liposuction has a shorter recovery time than surgical liposuction.
- Kybella – Kybella is a weight loss treatment that targets the chin for a slimmer aesthetic.
- Athenix Body Sculpting – A treatment that uses body sculpting technology to help get the appearance of a thinner body.
- Cavi-Lipo – A non-invasive treatment that uses ultrasound to breakdown fat cells. The difference between Cavi-Lipo vs. i-Lipo is that the fat cells are excreted through the excretory system. UltraShape is also a treatment that uses ultrasound technology to reduce fat.
- i-Lipo – A body sculpting procedure that is non-invasive. It uses laser body contouring technologies to reshape problem areas in the body. This is similar to Smart Lipo and Vaser Lipo. Laser-assisted liposuction is much much safer. The difference between i-Lipo vs. Zerona is the machine used during treatment. Aside from that, they have virtually almost similar results. The same idea also applies to i-Lipo vs. Ultrasonic Cavitation.
Hopefully, you now have a better understanding of what is Endermologie and what is Endermologie treatment. Although it can be a little pricey, its results are sure and useful as long as you continuously get the medicines.