At a glance:
- Athenix Body is a cheap, effective, and safe alternative to other cosmetic surgeries.
- Athenix Body Sculpting prices vary depending on the patient’s dream figure.
- Financial and payment plans are flexible and do not require any down payment.
Getting the perfect figure for your body is tough. Harsh diets and tiring exercise routines take too much time and effort before you gain anything.
But because of new technology, we can now find affordable and effective options such as Athenix Body Sculpting. A little bit of saved money is all you need to get that perfect figure.
With flexible and personalized plans, your ideal body figure is now a few sessions away. But you might ask how much will it cost you?
Let’s talk about how body sculpting works, what are its benefits to you, and what are its advantages over other surgeries. We’ll also be providing you a short guide on Athenix Body Sculpting prices and which plans might fit your needs.
What Is Athenix Body Sculpting All About?
Athenix Body Sculpting is a cheaper option to liposuction offered by the Athenix Body Sculpting Institute. It is quick and easy because the available plans and payments are very flexible.
Each session includes a free check-up and medical treatment that is personalized to help you achieve your dream figure. You can choose how many sessions you want based on your budget.
Since the plan is flexible, you can mix and match every session to fit your changing needs. Plus, there’s not much effort needed on your part to become fit and sexy.
How Does It Work?
Athenix Body Sculpting works by removing or dissolving fat from different parts of the body. You get the look you want by firming up different body parts without needing to exercise.
Ultrasound and small injections are some of the tools used in burning small sections of fat and making skin more firm. All of this is performed by certified surgeons to ensure that you are safe during every session.
Take note that Athenix Body Sculpting is about non-invasive surgery which heals faster and causes fewer wounds or scars.
Some of the popular surgeries and procedures include:
- Fat Transfer – used for the body and the face to reshape your body by moving excess fat around your body to different parts
- Micro-body Contouring – fat is removed strategically to prevent skin from sagging and achieve long-lasting contours
- Arm / Thigh Lift – loose skin is made firm by removing the excess to improve your overall figure
The procedure that you will need depends on your body and figure that you want to get. Certified surgeons will guide you on the best procedure for your needs.
Does It Really Work?
Medical studies such as WebMD show that the different Athenix Body Sculpting and Contouring procedures are safe and tested. The effect depends on the location of fat and the number of sessions needed to achieve your desired figure.
Each special treatment targets a body part that you want the fat to be removed from. From there, the surgery might require more sessions to shape the details of your target body part.
All in all, Athenix is the safer choice compared to traditional liposuction because it removes fat faster and allows your body to heal from the surgery wounds. Also, it allows you to get every detail of your ideal body since it targets per body part.
You’re assured to see the finest results after every session. Before you know it, you’ve already achieved your figure after finishing all the sessions.
How Much Does Athenix Body Sculpting Cost?
The price of each session depends on the surgery and body part. Because of this, each person may have a different price quote.
However, we can provide you an estimate of how much you might spend in total to get your dream body. Also, there is a free consultation offered before you see the actual Athenix Body Sculpting cost.
Athenix Body sculpting is relatively cheap compared to other surgeries. Athenix sculpting price goes as low as about $73 to $80 per session.
Here’s the breakdown of the average cost per body part. Realself.com provides the average cost, but we’ll also provide you with an estimate based on consultations for Athenix Body Sculpting prices.
Cost Per Area
Body Sculpting Cost
The body is the most expensive part to shape because it has the most excess fat. It takes about at least two to five sessions depending on how many areas need to be sculpted.
On average, you might spend about $8,000 for sculpting your limbs and torso. These estimates vary based on the procedure chosen and the number of sessions you will need.
- Inner Thigh Fat Removal
- The average price is at $4,000
- Our estimate is about $2,000 to $7,000 for both thighs for moderate amounts of fat
- Fat Transfer
- The average price is at $5,000
- Our estimate is about $3,500 to $8,000 for moderate amounts of fat transferred
- Arm Lift
- The average price is at $7,200
- Our estimate is about $5,000 to $9,000 depending on the amount of detail required
- Thigh Lift
- The average price is at $8,575
- Our estimate is about $5,000 to $10,000 for a few sessions
- Gastric Balloon
- The average price is at $5,000
- Our estimate is about $3,000 to $8,000 depending on your chosen procedure
- Tummy Tuck
- The average price is at $10,000.
Various types of tummy tucks differ in price and are dependent on the amount of skin that needs to be removed and your decision about your desired shape and outcome.
Generally, prices of tummy tucks may vary from $8,000 to $12,000 including anesthesia, operating room facilities, or other related expenses.
However, an accurate price for the procedure can only be properly established after your consultation by a medical professional, as well as what your desired results may be.
Face Sculpting Cost
Face sculpting is a bit more expensive than body sculpting because it requires more precise detail. Additional cost comes from more sessions to get that perfect facial look.
On average, you might spend about $5000 for a facial treatment depending on how many surgeries you’ll need.
- Chin & Neck
- The average price is at $5500
- Our estimate is about $3000 to $8000 depending on the number of sessions
- Facial Fat Transfer
- The average price is at $5200
- Our estimate is about $3000 to $6000 depending on the amount of fat
- The average price is at $550
- Our estimate is about $200 to $750 for the full treatment
- The average price is at $750
- Our estimate is about $500 to $1000 for all injectables
- The average price is at $1350
- Our estimate is about $800 to $2000 for all sessions
Breast Sculpting Cost
Breast sculpting is the trickiest procedure because it takes more sessions to achieve the perfect shape.
Depending on your desired figure, you might spend a bit more for breast sculpting. On average, you might spend about $7000 to shape your bust.
- Breast Augmentation
- The average price is at $6475
- Our estimate is about $5000 to $8000 depending on the size and shape desired
- Breast Lift
- The average price is at $7875
- Our estimate is about $6500 to $9000 for the full treatment
- Breast Reduction
- The average price is at $7225
- Our estimate is about $6000 to $9000 for the full reduction
- Breast Revision
- The average price is at $8000
- Our estimate is about $6000 to $10000 for a full reshaping of your breasts
- Natural Breast Augmentation
- The average price is at $7000
- Our estimate is about $4000 to $9000 depending on the preferred procedure
- Fat Transfer
- The average price is at $8700
- Our estimate is about $6000 to $11000 depending on the number of sessions
Men Sculpting Cost
Getting that manly shape can also be achieved through fat transfer and liposuction. Since less fat is often dissolved or transferred, these operations are often cheaper.
On average, sculpting for a manly figure costs about $5000.
- Micro-body Contouring
- The average price is at $5500
- Our estimate is about $2500 to $6000 depending on which procedure and what body parts are chosen
- Male Breast Reduction
- The average price is at $3000
- Our estimate is about $1000 to $5000 which may include male nipple reduction
Athenix Body Sculpting Prices List
Below is a summary of Athenix Body sculpting cost estimates you need to expect if you want to undergo surgery.
Again, as a reminder, the price list we provided is just a guideline. Actual prices are based on consultations to see how much treatment will be necessary.
Visit the Athenix Body Sculpting Institute for a free consultation to know what procedure will work best for you.
Why Should You Try Athenix Body Sculpting?
Athenix Body Sculpting features effective nonsurgical and natural treatments that allow your body to recover in a few days.
Here are some of its advantages:
- Cheaper than the average price
- Quick and highly detailed results
- Several procedures to choose from
- Less invasive procedures
- Shorter recovery time needed
- Flexible payment plans and sessions
Athenix Body Sculpting works best those who are:
- Looking for a fast way to be fit
- Working on a smaller budget
- Avoiding invasive surgical procedures
- Seeking to remove unwanted and persistent fat
- Needing a small boost in confidence
- Wanting to achieve a perfect body
What Can You Expect After A Session Or Treatment?
Every session is patterned to show you the development that you seek. Treatments instantly show you how close you are to your ideal figure.
You are sure to get the following during each session:
- The assistance of well-trained surgeons
- Assessment and detailed body plan for your ideal figure
- Showcase of progress
- Post-care treatment
- Achievement of realistic expectations
Compared to other surgeries, you’ll see that:
- Treatment is done faster and with minimal anesthesia
- Fewer wounds or bruises after the operation
- Detailed plans are followed
- Non-invasive surgeries
- Less saggy skin after fat loss
- Fewer follow-up operations
Also, throughout the process, the clinic staff and the surgeons will be providing support and assistance to anyone looking for the right procedure for their condition.
Safety And Risks
Athenix Body Sculpting has some form of risk because it involves surgery. These risks can be reduced but may still occur from time to time.
Some risks you must consider are the following:
- Minor injuries such as bruises and swelling occur but heal in a few days
- Scars will appear during recovery but disappear upon full recovery
- Anesthesia allergy must be checked to prevent rashes
- Good health is needed to ensure recovery
To make sure that you’re safe, these are the safety measures used:
- Discussion about health condition happens during a consultation
- All surgeons are certified experts that will prioritize your health
- Injectables used are FDA-approved
- Surgeries are non-intrusive to allow faster recovery
- After-treatment care is provided to prevent complications and infections
Not much side effects happen for non-invasive surgeries. If any, the side effects only cause minor complications.
Here are some common side effects that may happen:
- Swelling appears in small lumps and disappears within a few days
- Bruises occur due to surgical procedures but should disappear within a few days
- Blood clot and scars take about a few weeks to fully disappear
- Allergies might cause rashes and may require medication to relieve the itch
If side effects become visible, please see the doctor immediately to prevent any complications.
There are only a few incidences when the surgery does not go well or does not achieve the intended result. But, rest assured that there are grievance and report systems that would respond to your inquiries and complaints.
In case of any incident that causes injuries, then the best course of action is to report the incident and ask for a revision or touch-up procedure from the performing surgeon.
Also, if there are any complaints regarding the surgeon, then it would also be best to report this to the management for immediate action.
Recovery time from Athenix Body Sculpting procedure should only last for one week to two weeks at most. Full recovery depends on the procedure.
Some patients are able to come back to work a day after the surgery. The pain felt is also minimal during surgery until full recovery.
Athenix Body Sculpture is rated 4.5 stars (340) on their website and 4.0 stars (190) on Yelp.
Patients are often satisfied with the outcome of the procedure and the treatment of staff. The clinic is said to be calm, relaxing, and friendly to everyone.
Also, patients commend the flexible plan that has helped them get started for minimal costs.
Payment plans are flexible. You may pay in full or per month.
There are also several options for payment. Financing plans can have from 12 to 60-month payment schemes.
No down payments are needed to start the sessions. Payment is also refundable if it is not used.
Will Insurance Pay For Breast Reduction?
Some surgeries are covered by insurance. This commonly includes breast reduction and other surgeries that provide additional health benefits.
Athenix Body Sculpting Institute has insurance specialists that will help you pay using your insurance.
How To Find A Professional Doctor
All it takes is a visit to the clinic to get an appointment with one of the surgeons and physicians. You will be provided with a doctor who will guide you through the process.
You may also set an appointment by calling the clinic to get started. Consultation is free.
Athenix Body Sculpting is a quick and easy solution to your body shaping dreams. Getting started is easy when you know how much you are going to spend.
Non-invasive surgery also provides benefits not found in other procedures. All you need to do is set an appointment and come up with your detailed body plan.