At a glance:
- Vaser Lipo is a cheaper and safer alternative to traditional liposuction that uses minimally invasive technology.
- Vaser Lipo has different options such as Vaser 4D and Hi-Def that each has advantages and costs.
- Some operating surgeons may price higher fees but produce better and safer results.
Liposuction is a tedious cosmetic surgery procedure that takes a lot of time and money to be effective. Sometimes it makes you wonder how worth it would it really be to go under the knife for such a grueling process.
Newer technology has provided better solutions for those that want to achieve their dream figure faster and safer. This is called Vaser Lipo — an improved version of traditional liposuction that sculpts the body more effectively.
Let’s talk about Vaser Lipo, what are its advantages, and what are the different types of Vaser Lipo available in the market. We’ll also be providing you a price list on Vaser Lipo costs per body part.
What Is Vaser Lipo?
Vaser lipo works in the same way as liposuction since it removes fat deposits on the body to contour its figure. Vaser in Vaser Lipo means “Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance”.
Are you looking for FDA-approved technology that shows its results? Vaser Lipo is about the perfect and safe way to sculpt your body.
This advanced technology also allows surgery of several body parts in a single procedure. Plus, there’s little recovery time needed after surgery.
Vaser Lipo Cost is relatively cheaper than traditional liposuction, and it offers greater results per session. This is why a lot of people wanting to look good have chosen Vaser Lipo over other cosmetic surgeries to achieve their dream figure.
Vaser High Def Liposuction
Vaser High Def Liposuction is about toning the body to sculpt the perfect figure by reducing the fat around the muscle tissues. This allows the natural form of the body to be shown without needing exercise.
The machine used for High-Def Lipo targets fat cells found deep within the body. However, it is not recommended to use Vaser High-Def Lipo to combat obesity.
Vaser 4D Lipo
4D Lipo together with High-Def Lipo was created by Colombian surgeon Dr. Hoyos. These procedures involve the use of specialized techniques together with technology to create effective body contouring.
Vaser 4D Lipo is more focused on treating the abdominal area where more fat is stored. 4D Lipo precisely targets the fat cells and avoids damaging built muscles.
4D Lipo is able to remove larger amounts of fat per session to immediately show results. Hard-to-get fat is also easily removed through this method which makes it effective in shaping your dream body.
Vaser 4D Lipo vs. Vaser High-Def
There are a few noticeable differences between 4D Lipo and High-Def Lipo. Here are some key differences between 4D Lipo and High-Def Lipo according to certified experts from Realself.com:
- 4D Lipo focuses on the abdominal area while High-Def Lipo targets other parts of the body
- 4D Lipo can take away larger amounts of fat compared to High-Def Lipo to sculpt the body faster
- High-Def Lipo allows faster toning of the body and produces long-lasting results compared to 4D Lipo.
The difference in the targeted areas and the amount of removed fat should be some of the considerations you make when choosing the right Vaser Lipo procedure.
How Much Does Vaser Lipo Cost?
Are you ready to get rid of excess fat but you’re not sure how much you’ll spend? Check these estimated prices that we’ve researched just for you.
Each Vaser Lipo price for the surgery is divided per body part to help you with your budget.
Average prices were collected from consultations from top clinics. However, remember that prices may vary depending on the surgeon and the place where you’ll be having the surgery.
Vaser Lipo Prices
Different Vaser Lipo procedures have their corresponding cost. We’ve gathered information from Realself.com and top clinics to determine the estimated price for each procedure.
Here is the estimated cost for each type of Vaser Liposuction process:
- VASER 4D Lipo-Abdominoplasty – average price: $3800
- VASER Liposuction – average price: $6475 for the whole treatment
- VASER Fat Transfer (Buttocks, Hips, Face) – average price: $6000
- VASER Smooth – average price: $3700
- VASER for men – average price: $4000
Vaser Lipo Prices List
Vaser Lipo prices for different body parts cost more or less depending on the amount of fat and the difficulty of sculpting needed. Here is the breakdown of cost per body part and the estimated price range based on cheap to premium services available in the market.
Take note that prices also depend on your condition. It’s best to get a free consultation first to know how much you’ll be spending for a Vaser Lipo.
How Does Vaser Lipo work?
Vaser Lipo is a surgical procedure that removes fat out of the body through an inserted tube. Medical solutions are added to the surgery to prevent damage to the muscles.
Unlike traditional liposuction, Vaser Lipo uses vibration instead of hydration and other more intrusive methods. When fat becomes loose, it becomes easier to remove it through a suction tube.
The targeted approach used in Vaser Lipo allows fat found in hard-to-reach areas to be removed from the body. By targeting specific areas, the body is contoured to your desired figure.
Is Vaser Lipo Right for Me — Why Choose Vaser Lipo?
Vaser Lipo helps in getting a highly detailed body figure without the complications and pain caused by traditional liposuction. Among the different body sculpting procedures, Vaser Lipo offers unique benefits that may suit your needs.
Vaser Liposuction Pros and Cons
Are you interested in trying out Vaser Lipo? Here are some points you need to consider.
- Minimally invasive procedure
- The FDA-approved procedure that targets persistent fat
- Sculpts the body effectively to show precise detail
- Multiple body parts can be sculpted during a single session
- Minimal recovery time needed
- Slight bruises and minor bleeding may still occur
- Some Vaser Liposuction procedures deform over time
- Results depend on the skill of the operating surgeon
Overall, the process of Vaser Lipo is effective and safe. Those that are looking for ways to shape their body by removing fat should consider Vaser Lipo.
Is Vaser Lipo Painful?
Vaser Lipo causes minimal pain which can be solved through small doses of anesthesia. The small tubes used are minimally invasive and cause as minimal pain as possible when removing fat.
The pain felt during and after the operation is usually caused by blood vessels interfered with during operation. Damage caused to these vessels is minimal and pain usually goes away after a few days.
Vaser Lipo Results
Vaser Lipo is effective for different parts of the body. Results show that Vaser Lipo prices are worth what they are paid for.
Here are some of the achievable results of using Vaser Lipo.
- Vaser Lipo Results Arms – Fat around the arms can be removed to produce a more muscular shape.
- Vaser Lipo Results Thighs – Fat removed from the inner and outer thighs allow for a leaner and sexier build
- Vaser Lipo Results Stomach – Contours can be formed cleanly from the sides of the stomach to shape the body
- Vaser Lipo Results Belly – Toned abs are made more visible through Vaser Lipo once excess layers of fat are removed
- Vaser Lipo Results Chin – Prominent chin figure becomes visible once fat is removed
- Vaser Lipo Results Neck – More visible clavicle can be achieved through a Vaser Lipo to show a leaner figure
Is Vaser Lipo Safe?
Like most surgeries, Vaser Lipo requires the patient to be in a health condition. Allergy to anesthesia must also be considered before proceeding with the surgery.
Vaser Liposuction is also performed only by certified surgeons to ensure the safety of patients. The surgeons assure that no complications will arise during and after the removal of fat cells.
Vaser Lipo is FDA-approved and medications used have minimal side effects. However, it is necessary to communicate with the operating surgeon to prevent any possible complications.
Depending on the procedure, Vaser Lipo may cause some minor side effects. These risks are minimal but may cause the recovery time to lengthen.
The following are risks involved with Vaser Lipo:
- Minor swelling and bruises are caused by surgery and may cause recovery time to lengthen.
- Deformities may still occur even after healing is completed.
Inexperienced surgeons may cause risk to increase during operation. Complications may cause excessive stress to the body when the surgery is not properly done.
Is Vaser Lipo Covered By Insurance?
Generally, Vaser Lipo is not covered by insurance. However, it is covered by insurance if it involves the treatment of fatty tumors.
Other financial plans are available for payment of Vaser Lipo costs.
Vaser Lipo Recovery Time
How Long Does It Take To Recover From Vaser Lipo?
The body completely heals about 6 weeks after the surgery is completed. It is expected that the pain fades shortly after a few weeks.
Here are a few recommended tips that will ensure faster recovery:
- Make sure that wounds are clean and disinfected.
- Maintain nutrition to secure faster recovery.
- Avoid heavy exercises that may cause further injuries.
- Check for any complications.
Vaser Lipo Side Effects
Common side effects that may happen are the following:
- Minor swelling and bruising occur in the operated body part after the surgery.
- Fat clots and blood clots may occur and cause complications.
- At worst, medical solutions may reach the lungs and cause serious illness.
Immediately inform your surgeon if side effects occur to prevent any complications.
Vaser Lipo Reviews
Nearly 90% of reviews on Realself.com have rated Vaser Lipo to be worth it. Most of the reviews tell how they have experienced their dream figure without much pain or hassle.
Some issues that patients faced was trying to contour the body to their liking. Overall, reviews still show that clients come out satisfied in the end.
Is Vaser liposuction Permanent?
Unfortunately, Vaser liposuction is not entirely permanent. This depends on the lifestyle and maintenance of the body made by the patent after surgery was performed.
Vaser liposuction may still have fat cells return after a few months This depends on the amount of fat removed and from which part it was removed.
Vaser liposuction may be needed again to tone the body once deformities arise. However, these cases only happen if the patient does not follow the prescribed after-treatment care.
How Long Does Vaser Lipo Last?
Vaser Lipo can last from within a few years to almost a lifetime. The trick is in taking care of the body and preventing excessive build-up of fat.
There is no accurate duration as to how long Vaser Lipo is effective. The result depends on the lifestyle and reaction of the body to the surgery.
Since Vaser Lipo just removes the fat, the figure may deform if enough fat has been stored by the body. Patients have to remove the fat again to return to their previous form.
What Do I Need to Consider Before Vaser Liposuction?
The following are considerations that must be made before undergoing Vaser Lipo:
- Ensure that your body is in good shape before surgery.
- Know where to get the best treatment and surgeon within your area.
- Consult a certified surgeon to know how you can achieve your ideal figure.
Vaser Lipo Near Me: How to Find A Healthcare Professional?
Contact your nearby clinic to find certified surgeons near your place. You may also visit the clinic to ask for an appointment.
You may also use an online locator to find all possible options within your city or state.
Vaser Lipo vs. Smartlipo
If Vaser Lipo uses sound to loosen and remove fat, then Smartlipo uses LASER technology to melt fat away from the body. Both are minimally invasive surgeries that remove fat, but their results can vary.
Here are some differences between Vaser Lipo and Smartlipo according to certified experts from Realself.com:
- Vaser Lipo requires medical solutions to prevent bruises and bleeding while LASER uses a fiber optic tip that seals blood vessels temporarily to avoid bruises and scars
- Contouring is naturally formed with Vaser Lipo compared to Smartlipo
- Fat removed from Vaser Lipo can be transferred to other body parts unlike Smartlipo
- Smartlipo costs less than Vaser Lipo but requires more skill from the surgeon to be effective
Vaser Lipo and Smartlipo both use completely different methods to remove fat. Each has its own pros and cons you should consider such as Vaser Lipo price compared to Smartlipo price and the effectiveness of the procedure you paid for.
What Are Vaser Lipo Alternatives?
There are other body contouring options available that are also minimally invasive while producing similar results.
Here are some of the alternatives available for removing fat:
- CoolSculpting – Fat is frozen before being removed from the body.
- SmartLipo – A laser is used to remove fat instead of vibrations.
Vaser Lipo cost is relatively cheap compared to the other alternatives available. It provides the benefit of having less recovery time while maintaining effectiveness in contouring the body. The most important part of making Vaser Lipo effective is to find a capable surgeon.