At a glance,
- Tummy tuck belts is not a solution when it comes to slimming down your waistline, so don’t treat it as such. It is merely a piece of assistive fat trimming equipment that will help speed up the process when combined with proper exercise and diet.
- Tummy tuck belts are relatively cheap. However, the thermal cream only lasts for 30 days, so expect to spend a bit more moving forward if you wish to optimize the results offered by this product.
- Tummy tuck belts are available in almost all major online and brick and mortar shops like Amazon and Walmart stores. There are also dozens of worthy alternatives to choose from that feature the same functions as the Tummy Tuck Belt System.
Tummy Tuck Belts have been around for quite some time now. While its online rating is average at best, there must be a reason why the product has lasted this long in the market, right? Does the tummy tuck belt work? Let’s find out the critical aspect of this waist slimming contraption to ensure its effectiveness in trimming down your waist size. We will also be noting why this product fails
for some users so that you can avoid that pitfall.
What is the Tummy Tuck Belt?
A tummy tuck belt is a waist slimming system, aka non-surgical tummy tuck belt that uses a combination of fat reduction techniques into one contraption. This product combines the features of a compression belt with a thermal accelerator cream, which in theory, should help propagate and promote fat burning on the area via perspiration.
Does the Tummy Tuck Belt Really Work?
As with most body slimming products you see on TV, the tummy tuck belt promises results which sound all too good to be true. Best to take these claims with a grain of salt though as there is no scientifically backed proof of success in regards to using tummy tuck belts for reducing your waist size. In the spirit of fairness, we will be breaking down every aspect of this waist trimming product to see how it stacks up.
Is Tummy Tuck Belt a Scam?
The definition of a scam is stating one thing and not being able to deliver on any level. With that in mind, tummy tuck belts do show some results, but not as substantial as you would expect based on its marketing. This is a gray area, as most commercials centered around this product tend to exaggerate what the product can accomplish.
So, short answer: No. But the one factor you need to remember is that the results will come in slowly over a long period. This is not a magic body fat trimmer that will give you your desired body shape in a month. You will need to put in the work to achieve that. Think of the tummy tuck belt as a stepping stone towards your goal and not an elevator to carry you directly up to the top.
Does This “As Seen on TV” Product Really Work?
In this television commercial, we see a pretty standard advertisement for a tummy tuck belt. Here’s a video for the tummy tuck belt slimming system:
After watching that, you might already be tempted to purchase the affordable waist-trimming product. That’s effective marketing right there. The thing is, marketing tends to utilize smoke and mirrors to sell a product. If you check the like to dislike ratio, you can see that viewer rating is virtually split down the middle.
Most of the negative comments stem from the product not being able to deliver as advertised. However, the positive comments note that they experienced positive results but are either minuscule or took longer than expected. In summary, the particular tummy tuck belt product above does show positive results, but more as an assistive body slimming device than a “be all, end all” solution.
Tummy Tuck Belt Result
Based on online reviews and customer feedback, we can have a notion of what to expect with this product. Overall, most tummy tuck belt products tend to have mix reviews on all online shopping platforms. After browsing through the reviews and feedback, we can deduce that this type of product can only assist in trimming your waist size to just a few centimeters on its own. To maximize achievable positive results within a shorter time, most customers advice to comply with a healthy diet and daily exercise.
How Much Does Tummy Tuck Belt Cost?
Tummy tuck belts are relatively affordable. The device itself is cheap, but the monthly supply of thermal cream is where you will need to invest a bit. In general, you can expect to spend around $39.98 for the stomach band/belt and a month’s supply of thermal cream. There will also be an additional $9.83 for the shipping fee. However, the manufacturer does offer this product in a two payment option of $19.99.
Where to Buy Tummy Tuck Belt?
As you can see above, the tummy tuck belt system is available in all major online retail shops as well as several bricks and mortar stores. I’ve seen this product on sale at the local Walmart, but you will definitely find it on Amazon.
Tummy Tuck Belt And Cream For Sale:
Tummy tuck belts and creams are available pretty much everywhere as it has become quite popular in the market during the past couple of years. Below are stores where you can order tummy tuck belts as well as the consensus of customers toward these products.
Tummy Tuck Belt For Sale And Reviews on Amazon
In Amazon, the Tummy Tuck Belt system is available at a slightly lower price compared to buying it in the manufacturer’s official website. As for reviews, the product is currently sitting at a 2.5 out of 5 stars. This is an apt description of these types of products. It works for some, not so much with others.
Tummy Tuck Belt For Sale And Reviews on Walmart
Checking the product being sold at Walmart, we can see that it is currently out of stock. It also does not have any reviews as of this writing.
Tummy Tuck Belt For Sale And Review eBay
Similar to Walmart, the Tummy Tuck Belt available on eBay is more expensive than the one that you can buy on the official website and Amazon. The product has already broken through the 1,000 marks in sales, but there is not a single review available for reference at the moment.
Tummy Tuck Belt Sizes For Women & Men
Tummy Tuck Belts are designed for both male and female bodies. However, it is vital to get the correct size to produce the best possible results and avoid potential adverse side effects.
To help you figure out the correct tummy tuck belt size below is a chart that you can use as a reference before purchasing the product.
Tummy Tuck Belt Before And After Photos
Below is a before and after image of someone who used the Tummy Tuck Belt System properly. This should give you an idea as to what to expect when using this product.
(Slim Away Belly Fat)
The manufacturer claims that at a waist size reduction of around one inch is possible in a month if you use the Tummy Tuck Belt System properly. Going from that statement, we can surmise that a significant weight loss like this should take around 3 to 6 months. That is, with proper exercise and diet plus using the Tummy Tuck Belt System.
Possible Tummy Tuck Belt Side Effects
While Tummy Tuck Belts and similar products are generally safe to use, side effects can still develop if the device is misused. Below are some of the possible side effects of tummy tuck belts to help you take the necessary steps to avoid them.
- Rashes – Rashes can develop due to several reasons. The material used in making the belt might be of low-quality, or you are allergic to said material.
- Itchy/Irritated Skin – You might experience moderate to severe itching when using tummy tuck belts. Possibly caused by the sweat build up underneath the belt.
- Stretch Marks – Stretch marks can develop when the skin around your abdomen is forcefully compressed. This is why it is crucial to get the right belt size.
- Burning and Discomfort – This is a common side effect for first-time wearers of this contraption. It will usually subside after a while.
Tummy Tuck Belt Reviews
Now, then let us take a look at the overall rating of this product throughout the years ( 2017-2019 ) to see how well it managed to maintain its reputation online.
Tummy Tuck Belt Reviews 2017
Right off the bat, the tummy tuck belt has had a slightly rough reputation online which equal to a bevy of mixed to average reviews during this year. Most of the complaints revolve around minimal results after prolonged use. However, it is essential to note that the positive reviews were from individuals who used this product in conjunction with daily exercises and proper diet.
However, the less than stellar reviews of the Tummy Tuck Belt System did not stop it from becoming quite popular during its initial release. There is basis to its claims, no doubt about that, with most problems stemming from expecting too much from this waist slimming system.
Tummy Tuck Belt Reviews 2018
Checking the reviews for the tummy tuck belt during this year shows a constant influx of both positive and negative reviews from online customers. Similar to the previous year, the tummy tuck belt has garnered mixed reviews. Again, most negative reviews appear to stem from misleading marketing and inaccurate result claimed by said advertisements.
As more customers become acquainted with this slimming system, the more it became visible to the public due to word of mouth. While the voice of the consumers was visibly split, one thing is for certain, the Tummy Tuck Belt System has something to offer. Otherwise, it won’t be able to last this long in the market.
Tummy Tuck Belt Reviews 2019
Again, the reviews remained consistent throughout this year as well. At the moment, the Tummy Tuck Belt System currently sits with a mixed to the average review score. Most of the current reviews found in aggregator sites are divided down the middle. Some claim that it barely made a difference with their weight loss journey, while others attest that it helped them reach their ideal body size.
However, a more thorough comparison of reviews during the past two years will show a slow and steady incline with overall positive feedback. This can be attributed to the Tummy Tuck Belt System’s success, albeit at a much slower pace, and positive progression seen across the board.
Tummy Tuck Belt Reviews on Amazon
As noted earlier, Amazon is currently the only online store that has a veritable collection of customer reviews for this product. It currently holds an average score of 2.5 out of 5 on Amazon. Not good, but not particularly bad either. Since it is relatively cheap, I don’t see any reason not to try it out for yourself. Just remember that this device alone won’t be able to deliver the results that you want. You will need to take the proper weight loss steps to help facilitate the process.
Tummy Tuck Belt Reviews on Walmart
Unfortunately, the Tummy Tuck Belt product in Walmart is currently out of stock. We also could not find any reviews for this product on Walmart’s website as well. This is not surprising as most tend to go to Amazon for most of their online purchasing transactions. Walmart does offer several tummy tuck belt alternatives with several of these products coming in with high ratings.
Tummy Tuck Belt Alternatives
Speaking of alternatives to the Tummy Tuck Belt System, we have compiled a list of similar products that you can check out.
Top 10 Non-Plastic Fat Removal Product Alternatives (Best Sellers)
If you are doubtful about the effectiveness of the Tummy Tuck Belt System based on its online rating, don’t fret as there are alternatives available.
1. Isavera Fat Freezing System
Think of this product as a non-invasive DIY version of CoolSculpting in that it also uses the cold-induced fat cell process. You will be required to wear the cold-isolation wrap for at least 60 minutes per day, three times a week for a total of 8 to 10 weeks. The cover can also be worn on the thigh, buttocks, and arms as well. It currently has an impressive 4.5 out of 5 stars average out of 649 reviews at the moment.
2. Gotoly Women’s Body Shaper
This one is exclusively designed for the ladies. The Gotoly Women’s Body Shaper is a panty slim waist trainer designed to contour the body to an hourglass-esque shape. It is also made from breathable fabric which lowers skin irritation problems.
3. Robert Matthew Women’s Shapewear Bodysuit
This bodysuit is relatively cheap. It is made from a combination of nylon and spandex material designed to form the body into a shapely figure. Thanks to its comfortable construction and high-quality material, this contouring bodysuit is designed to be worn for every season.
4. Nebility Women Waist Trainer
The Nebility Waist Trainer is made from high-quality material. Constructed from polyester (90%) and spandex (10%), it provides breathable, flexible, elastic, moisture-wicking, and comfortable body contouring corset. The corset also comes with adjustable straps giving it higher versatility for different body shapes/sizes.
5. ChongErfei 3 in 1 Postpartum Shapewear
Primarily designed for postpartum recovery, this corset is available in two sizes. It also features three belt sections to help find the perfect fit during your postpartum recovery period. It uses breathable and flexible material that improves maneuverability while keeping your stomach area tight. The material used is also quite easy to clean, as well.
6. YIANNA Women’s Underbust Girdle Hourglass Body Shaper
This corset is made from cotton (96%) and spandex (4%) combined with durable latex material for impressive levels of compression for maximum contouring capability. It also features nine spiral steel boned for waist cincher support; this will help the wearer maintain an upright posture at all times while wearing this body shaper. The corset is also flexible enough to be used during yoga exercises.
7. SHAPERX Women’s Seamless Bodysuit Body Shaper
This body shaper is made from a combination of fabric latex, nylon, and spandex to create one of the most flexible, breathable, and durable corsets in the market today. The SHARPEX is also available in thong style for the most seamless and sexy look. This body shaper is also designed for postpartum recovery as it provides excellent compression around the abdominal area.
8. Sports Research Premium Waist Trimmer
This stomach band is designed to burn the fat off of your stomach area; this waist trimmer features a wrap-around design. It is significantly smaller, which allows for better mobility. This waist trimmer is designed specifically for use during workout routines. With this wrapped around your tummy, you can expect an improved result for your daily workout.
9. TNT Pro Series Waist Trimmer
Similar in design to the Sports Research Premium Waits Trimmer, the TNT Pro Series is best used during exercises to maximize the number of fat cells burned. This stomach band is made from sturdy neoprene material which is a latex-free type of rubber. For those who are worried it will start to slip off during intense exercises, the TNT Pro Series is ahead of you. The band features anti-slip inner grid to prevent such issues from ruining your workout rhythm.
10. Perfortek Waist Trimmer Belt
Marketed as a portable sauna, the Perfotek Waist Trimmer is designed once again for use during workout routines. The stomach band is designed to increase the body heat accumulated in your stomach area, thus, burning more fat than usual. The stomach band is flexible and designed for use with all types of exercise routines. It also comes with a 100% money-back guarantee as well.
For individuals who require something a little more drastic, but provides guaranteed positive results, cosmetic surgery should be taken into account. Below are popular procedures designed for trimming the stomach area down to a desired shape/size.
- Tummy Tuck – Also known as abdominoplasty, a tummy tuck is a cosmetic surgical procedure that aims to tighten the abdominal area. This procedure will remove excess fat deposits as well as the skin on the target area, leaving it with a tighter and smoother appearance. Tummy tuck cost varies depending on the body area as well as the location of the clinic, but expect to spend at least $6,000.
- Tumescent Liposuction – One of the most popular and commonly used fat reduction cosmetic procedure today is tumescent liposuction. This procedure will require local anesthetics and a small cannula that is used to suck out the fat cell deposits from the target body area. Tumescent liposuction cost between $2,000 to $8,000.
- Laser Liposuction (Smartlipo, Sono Bello) – This is a minimally invasive fat reduction procedure that uses fiber-optic lasers to melt surrounding fat cells. A cannula will then be carefully inserted to remove melted fat from the treated area of the body. This is a primary procedure done by Sono Bello. The average Sono Bello price for laser liposuction, or Smart Lipo cost, is around $2,500 to $5,000 depending on the treatment area.
For those who prefer something that requires no invasive or surgical methods in regards to stomach fat removal, the below procedures are perfect alternatives. CoolSculpting, Vaser Lipo, and Liposonix are three of the most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedures available today. All three have also proven their effectiveness in trimming away fat deposits with relative ease.
- CoolSculpting – As the name implies, CoolSculpting or cryo lipolysis is a cosmetic procedure that uses a form of cryogenics to break down and remove fat cells. An applicator will cool down the target area, freezing the fat cells underneath the skin. The procedure takes approximately 1 hour to complete, with results being visible between 4 to 6 months after the procedure. The average CoolSculpting cost per session is between $2,000 to $4,000.
- Vaser Lipo – Vaser (Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance) lipo is a procedure that utilizes specialized ultrasound technology. This highly focused soundwave is used to break down fat cells without needing to apply any surgical methods. This procedure will take around one to three hours, depending on the body part. As for the average Vaser lipo price? Expect to spend around $6,000 for this treatment.
- Liposonix – This is a relatively new fat reduction procedure that incorporates the use of focused ultrasound waves to permanently breakdown excess fat deposits on specific parts of the body. This is a generally single treatment procedure with minimal recovery period or downtime. Liposonix cost is relatively cheaper as it usually lands within the range of $1,500 to $3,000.
The Bottom Line
Tummy Tuck Belts can deliver positive results, but don’t expect anything significant in this regard. Individuals who use this slimming device will need to develop a healthy lifestyle to optimize results. As you can see, tummy tuck belts are primarily assistive tools to achieve a slimmer waistline. It won’t do much on its own, but it will facilitate the slimming process considerably along the way.