At a Glance:
- Smartlipo removes excess fats in the body with the help of laser technology.
- The laser-assisted lipolysis eliminates the body fats by melting them for easier suction.
- This article will describe how Smartlipo works, its average price, advantages, results, its safety, the possible risks, side effects, reviews, and more. You can then decide on whether to get Smartlipo treatment or not.
Got excess fats in your body that can’t be removed by diet and exercise? Then it might be time for liposuction. Now the usual questions that most people have are: how does it work and is it worth it?
The findings are the following: About 86% of patients who underwent Smartlipo say that the procedure is worth it. The average cost of Smartlipo is about $5,000 depending on the targeted area of the body.
Ready to read more?
Then here are the things that you should know about Smartlipo.
What Is Smartlipo?
This type of liposuction uses laser energy that ruptures fat cells inside the body. A cannula is inserted in the targeted skin and transfer laser energy into the fat cells without disrupting the cells around it. The surgeons then take out the ruptured fat cells through suction tools.
This is the procedure for you if you want to contour the areas on your stomach, butt, thighs, arms, and other parts of your body that have excess fats. You can know more about Smartlipo here.
There is collagen included in Smartlipo that is not present in the traditional one resulting in skin tightening benefits. This is a great option if you want to tighten some loose skins on your body.
When it comes to Smartlipo, Sono Bello – which is a group of franchisees dedicated to addressing facial problems can give you more information. You can ask about facial treatments, assisted liposuction, and rejuvenation treatments without going under the knife.
Smartlipo Procedures: How Does It Work?
During Smartlipo procedures, your surgeon will do the following:
- Anesthesia is injected in the targeted area.
- A Cannula is injected in the area that contains a laser fiber.
- The fiber will melt the fat cells.
- The doctors will suction out the fats.
- The laser contains collagen which can result in skin tightening benefits.
This process will take around one to two hours depending on the area that needs to be treated. Another similar process that you can consider is Vaser Lipo which uses ultrasonic energy to remove the fat in the body. Now that you know how the procedure works, you might ask if this treatment is effective or not.
How Much Does Smartlipo Cost?
The average cost of getting a Smartlipo is $5,000. The price range can increase based on the area and the size of the body that needs treatment. There are other additional fees charged by the facility and the prices also vary depending on the skill of the surgeon and tools used for the procedure.
Smartlipo Average Price:
The average price of Smartlipo is from $3,000 to $8,000. The cost can vary and can depend on whether you are going through a single procedure or getting multiple procedures at the same time. There are clinics that charge a flat rate of $2,500 per body part. The treatment can also vary depending on the geographical location of the patient.
Smartlipo Triplex Cost
The Smartlipo Triplex cost can range from $2,500 to $4,500 depending on the part of the body which will receive the treatment.
Smartlipo MPX Cost
The Smartlipo MPX cost can range from $2,000 to $6,000.
Smartlipo Cost Per Area
- Abdomen Cost $3,000 – $8,000
- Neck Cost $2,500 – $5,000
- Chin Cost $2,500 – $5,000
- Arm Cost $2,000 – $5,000
- Double Chin Cost $2,500 – $5,450
- Face Cost $1,500 – $3,000
- Love Handles $3,000 – $4,000
- Belly Cost $3,000 – $6,000
Smartlipo Prices List
The total estimated price that you can spend is about $5,000.
If you want a detailed pricing per area, you can refer to the table below:
Is there a Discount Price and Is It Customizable?
There are discounted pricing and packages available in some clinics if you are going to do multiple surgeries. The average cost of chin, cheeks, jowls, and neck can be packaged at $5,000 but will cost you about $1,500 each if done separately.
Does Smartlipo Work?
Yes. Smartlipo can produce immediate results that can create the ideal body silhouette that you want.
However, aside from the immediate results, most individuals are worried about how long they can maintain the kind of body that they have after the liposuction. The most frequently asked questions are:
Will the Fats Return?
The fat cell removal is permanent. However, new fats will develop if you do not follow a diet and exercise regime.
Will I Lose Weight?
Once the targeted fat cells are burned and removed, you will lose weight. However, patients should have the ideal weight depending on their body type, age, and a lot of other factors.
Advantages & Services
If you want to transform the way you look, gain confidence, and look younger at the same time, then Smartlipo is the answer. This is a quick and easy way to lose those unwanted pounds without the need to starve yourself and do some rigorous exercises.
Some advantages of Smartlipo are:
- Permanent fat cell removal that can last for years
- Less invasive and faster healing processes
- Achieve a trimmed and toned look
- Fast removal of fats
- Avoid uncomfortable tugging that is present in traditional liposuction
What You Should Consider About Choosing a Smartlipo Doctor
It is important to choose a doctor that is a certified surgeon with lots of experience in liposuction. When it comes to results, you can achieve the sculpted body that you want depending on the doctor’s skills and training and not on the tools and machines that were used. You may want to ask the following questions when choosing your doctor:
- How many cases of Smartlipo have they done in the past?
- Where did they get their certifications and training?
- Does the doctor feel that you need to do Smartlipo?
- Do they have before and after surgery pictures?
- Does the cost cover outpatient visits?
- Do they have insurance and protection in case something goes wrong?
Smartlipo Results: Younger Appearance Guaranteed
Smartlipo can tighten your skin because of the collagen that is injected as part of the procedure. Your skin will prevent sagging and dimpling and you can see the results in about 6 months.
The full Smartlipo results can take up to a year. Patients generally need to practice patience but once the fat is removed. You only need to follow your surgeon’s instructions to maintain your body shape.
Smartlipo Triplex Results
The Smartlipo triplex is the upgraded version of the Smartlipo MPX. It uses three 3 laser wavelengths that can effectively remove the fat cells.
The results can be the following:
Minimal patient downtime, a more sculpted look, and less trauma under the skin.
Smartlipo MPX Results
This is a type of lipo that uses two wavelengths in order to contour the body. You can lose baby fats in your abdomen, lose that double chin, and lose some after-pregnancy fat.
In this study, it was shown that patients who underwent Smartlipo MPX resulted in more favorable figures of the thighs, neck, jowls, and other parts of the body. Laser treatments have significantly decreased aging on patients’ face.
Is Smartlipo safe?
Yes. This cosmetic procedure is proven to be of the safest ways of removing excess fats. The incisions done are tiny and the laser machines are FDA-approved.
You can ensure your safety by keeping the following in mind:
- The surgeons performing the operation should be licensed and experienced.
- There should be a thorough medical background check before the procedure.
- You should research more about the degree of the side effects that you should experience.
- Choose clinics that have proven track records of successfully conducted Smartlipo treatments in the past.
Does Smartlipo Procedure Hurt?
You will be injected with anesthesia during the entire procedure, so it won’t hurt. However, you may feel some mild aches and pressure sensations much like after working out.
Some outpatients experience the following side effects after Smartlipo procedure:
- Feelings of wearing a lead vest even if you have nothing on
- Soreness that disappears within a few weeks.
- Numbing sensation due to the side effects of the anesthesia
- Slight pain in the targeted area that can last up to 5 weeks.
If the pain persists, you can go back to your doctor for consultation. Call them as well if you experience any complications such as infections that may cause additional painful sensations.
Is Smartlipo Covered by Insurance
Most insurance does not cover cosmetic surgeries. This can still depend on your insurance provider. Call them first and inquire if your coverage includes cosmetic procedures.
If your insurance won’t be able to cover the procedure, the good news is there are doctors who can let you participate in payment plans that make the procedure very affordable. You can do the following when getting this procedure:
- Discuss payment plans with the clinic
- See if you can get cheaper pricing if you do multiple treatments at once
- Check for packages and discounts available
Some common risks and complications are:
- Minor swelling & bruising – This is a normal side effect and can disappear on their own within a few days. Therefore, a compression garment is worn by patients in order to close the incision properly and to help with the faster repairs of tissue.
- Infection – Cases of infection occur when patients were heavily sedated, or the local anesthesia applied is not compatible with them. This can be prevented through proper probing of the patient’s medical history, existing allergies, and more.
- Hematoma – There are small cases of hematoma occurring because the patient might have smoked in the past, took ginseng and medications 7 days before the surgery. You can prevent hematoma from happening if the pre-operative evaluation made sure that there are enough platelets to prevent too much blood loss.
- Scarring – The scars can vary in size, but they are completely normal. They can fade in just a few weeks depending on the individual.
- Rippling, Waviness, Dimpling, and Other Skin Irregularities – These only happen if you have poor-quality skin. But if your skin is well-maintained, you won’t have to experience any irregularities at all during the procedure.
Less Common or Extremely Rare Risks:
- Excessive Bleeding – If the patient has a problem with blood clotting, then excessive bleeding can occur. The clots can travel to the lungs and to the legs which can be deadly. In order to avoid this, doctors should investigate properly if patients have previous records with excessive bleeding during tooth extractions or during menstruations.
- Pulmonary Embolism – This is a blood clot that develops in the lungs that are caused by restricted blood flow. It can be life-threatening if left untreated. If the patient experience pulmonary embolism after the surgery, doctors can apply anticoagulants to save his life.
- Drug Toxicity – This can develop if the patient has a previous history of taking drugs or medications that are not compatible with the IV used in Smartlipo. Patients can undergo debridement and intensive incubation following the first symptoms of drug toxicity.
Smartlipo Side Effects
If the procedure is handled by an inexperienced surgeon, be careful. Minor side effects can include tenderness, swelling, and bruising, for a few days. Since laser treatment is inserted in the targeted area, it can result in burns if administered improperly.
Here are other possible side effects of Smartlipo:
- Skin Necrosis
Smartlipo Recovery Time & Process
Most patients who underwent Smartlipo were able to return at work and in their normal activities within a day or two. This is different from the traditional liposuction where patients may need a few weeks of rest before they can get on with their normal lives.
The length of recovery can depend on the following factors:
- The size of the area that underwent Smartlipo procedure
- Recovery can be longer if there are complications
- The expertise of the surgeon who did the procedure
- The lifestyle of the patient
- The types of fluids used in the IV as well as the types of laser used during the procedure.
There are mixed reviews when it comes to Smartlipo. Some of the patients are satisfied mostly from the friendliness of the staff and the welcoming atmosphere of the facility.
Some patients are satisfied with the results. The overall feedback is that most of the people gave 5-stars to Smartlipo because it is very effective, and the results show up immediately.
On the other hand, there are some people who gave 1-star reviews because they feel like the doctors were not able to answer their questions. Some have developed minor complications because not enough background check was done prior to the procedure.
However, there is no doubt that the procedure works overall, and many can have the sculpted body that they want.
Smartlipo Triplex Reviews
A lot of people have rated 5-stars for Smartlipo triplex treatments. Due to its long-lasting effect, faster recovery time, more precise method of treatment, and usage of newer technology, Smartlipo triplex was able to gain the trust of more patients.
If you want the benefits of losing your pregnancy fats and other unwanted cells, then Smartlipo triplex can be worth every penny for you. The healing process is very fast as well and the results can be seen in just 6 months.
Smartlipo MPX Reviews
A lot of users were satisfied with the Smartlipo MPX procedure because they were able to find the right doctor. The result was stunning and their newly sculpted body increased their self-esteem. Every pain in the initial procedure was very worth it. This is not to mention the friendly staff that answered all their questions and alleviate their fears before the procedure. A 5-star review overall.
You can find a lot of other reviews when it comes to Smartlipo from patients and surgeons. In most of them, the results were very satisfying since the patients were able to achieve the body figure that they want. Doctors usually do reviews about the latest technologies used in most Smartlipo operations.
Am I a Good Candidate for Smartlipo?
Generally, men and women who are in good physical and mental health can perform the procedure. Here are other things that doctors will consider if you are a good candidate or not:
- Slightly overweight men and women with excess fats in different body areas
- Individuals with no major health problems
- Elastic Skin
- Over 18 Years Old
- Tried Diet and Exercise but can’t get rid of fats
- Not Pregnant
- Do not have any infectious diseases as well as diabetes, heart diseases, and coagulation disorders.
How to Find the Most Professional Doctor Nearby?
Interested in getting Smartlipo? Want to lose the unwanted fats in your body today? Want to inquire about the cost of other procedures such as a Vaser Lipo cost? Then find the nearest registered surgeon in your area today.
You can search for the internet and find a nearby provider in your area. Make sure that they are:
- Experienced in Performing Smartlipo or body contouring procedures
- Have Affordable Smartlipo prices
- Can Answer your Questions
- Have Friendly Staff
- Great reviews from their previous customers
- CoolSculpting – It eliminates fat by freezing them. This technique utilizes the freezing method which activates the lymphatic system of the body. It is good for areas such as the inside of the thighs, love handles, and belly. The treatment for CoolSculpting can last up to 2 hours and the CoolSculpting cost can be $750.
- Zerona – It empties the fat cells through emulsification. The result of this procedure is the reduction of millions of fat cells in the body. The average cost is around $3,000 for a minimum of 5 sessions.
- Liposonix – It is a kind of non-invasive treatment that uses ultrasound technology to eliminate fat cells on the surface. The dermis is not damaged in any way and the process can take up to 1 hour. The average is $2,000 per session.
Smartlipo is a cosmetic procedure that you need in order to remove excess fats in your body. Now that you have seen photos, prices, procedures, and reviews about this cosmetic procedure, you should be able to decide whether this is for you or not.
You should be able to find the right clinic for you, asked the right questions to the surgeons, and calculate the overall costs before undergoing Smartlipo. Since 85% of the patients are satisfied with the treatment that they have received as well as the results, this just means that Smartlipo works and is very effective in removing excess fats in the body.