At a glance,
- There are five common categories of Sono Bello complaints ranging from delivery of service up to false advertisements and excessive billing.
- Most complaints of customers about Sono Bello involve surgeons not meeting their expectations.
- Aside from poor results, down payments and deposits are also non-refundable for some clinics.
Sono Bello Complaints
Have you ever tried Sono Bello and found their body shaping services to be unsuccessful? Maybe you’re interested in trying their service but you’re worried about complaints of Sono Bello side effects?
Advertisements may sometimes give impossible promises, so let’s check the different complaints about Sono Bello that you need to know. We will help you find the right answers to your questions to help you decide.
Why Should You Read This?
Complaints are one of the best ways to know if what you’re afraid of is true. You can expect a lot of complaints about common issues, and that can help you decide if you want the treatment.
A lot of questions are asked about Sono Bello’s treatments. We’ll be able to touch upon some of those:
- What are the common complaints of customers?
- Are there instances where Sono Bello treatments weren’t effective?
- Were there cases when complications happened after treatment?
- Are there hidden charges with Sono Bello’s services?
- How long does it take to recover your deposit for treatment?
- Is Sono Bello recovery time part of the warranty period?
This summary of common issues will guide you in correcting any possible misconceptions such as long Sono Bello recovery time and weird contours. Your journey towards shaping the perfect figure can become easier when you’re guided by multiple reviews from actual clients.
What Can You Expect to Learn From This Article?
All your possible concerns will be discussed in detail to provide you a clearer picture of what you need to expect when getting a treatment. We’ll talk about the common complaints such as Sono Bello cost, billing issues, and non-refundable deposits as well as scheduling of the treatment.
We’ll also be providing you with actual scenarios of the complaints so that you’ll have a better understanding of why clients are sometimes unhappy with the treatment.
Mainly common Complaint Types:
The common Sono Bello complaints have been grouped into five categories based on actual reviews and complaints. Each type is not limited to work done by surgeons but is also about administrative concerns involving clinic staff.
Here are the common complaint types you should know:
- Problems with Product/Service – Rashes, weird contours, and injuries are complaints that have caused customers to ask for a partial or full refund.
- Advertising/Sales Issues – Clinics exaggerate what they can do and provide promos that they don’t actually follow.
- Delivery Issues – Some patients and clients are not satisfied with the final result, causing them to complain.
- Billing/Collection Issues – Non-refundable down payments and multiple sessions can cause bills to increase and make more customers unhappy.
- Guarantee/Warranty Issues – Unsatisfactory treatments should be free when the surgeon is at fault, but sometimes no guaranty or warranty is provided by the clinic.
Problems with Product/Service
Most of the issues and complaints about Sono Bello are about the unsatisfactory way of handling minimally invasive surgery. TriSculpt Laser Liposuction, TriSculpt E/X, and Venus Freeze are availed by customers from Sono Bello because they believe that it contours the body effectively and safely.
The experience becomes unpleasant when there is too much pain felt or when there are complications that arise. Some customers feel that there shouldn’t be any problems when they’re paying for the full price of the treatment.
In summary, here is what clients say about the problems related to Sono Bello:
- Painful Surgery – The most common problem that clients complain about is having a painful surgery even if there is anesthesia provided. The uncomfortable feeling during and after the surgery makes some people regret choosing Sono Bello.
- Complications – In some rare cases, complications happen to clients due to the improper way the surgery was handled. A full refund is often provided to clients that had suffered deformities and scars that should not occur when using Sono Bello procedures.
- Unusual Contours and Deformities – There are also some cases where the perfectly contoured body suddenly melts into deformities a few weeks or months after the surgery. Some complaints ask for a partial refund, while others want a free operation to fix the deformities.
- Choosing Doctors/Surgeons – Clients also want to choose the best doctors, but last-minute changes can happen and cause the operating surgeon to be changed once the client arrives for the operation.
The bad experience of customers towards their fit and the sexy body remains to be a common problem. Even if most results are great, make sure to keep in mind some of these hassles you might face.
Less invasive surgery is a great way to attract customers to try Sono Bello’s TriSculpt over traditional liposuction and other body contouring procedures. There are also promos that make the price offered to fit the customer’s budget.
It can be very disappointing when promised payment plans and promos aren’t considered after the treatment has been performed. Luckily, false advertising complaints are not as common.
In summary, here are the problems related to advertising and sales:
- Fake Promos – Some promos and payment plans offered don’t actually exist. Customers sometimes still pay the full price of the procedure which can hurt their budget a lot.
- Unnecessary Add-ons – During the consultation, a lot of doctors try to convince their clients to add a few more sessions or areas to get their perfect body in shape.
Be sure that you already know what you want and you already have a budget planned before you undergo the procedure. There’s no need to spend on other body parts that you don’t need to contour.
An issue highly related to problems with the service is the bad delivery of the promised service. The results promised by doctors can be far from what customers expect and that leaves them unsatisfied.
Clients have experienced having lengthy consultations just to end up experiencing the pain of the surgery. The worst part is that some doctors just don’t deliver the results. Some customers end up saying “I paid thousands for nothing!”
In summary, here are the complaints of clients regarding delivery issues:
- Poor Contour Results – Unusual contours and deformities may happen due to poor performance by surgeons. A lot of complaints come from these unsatisfactory results that are far from what was promised.
- Far from Customer Goals – There are also instances where surgeons perform the procedures which are very far from what the customer wanted to achieve. These instances happen even if there were consultations made before actual sessions.
- Untrained Surgeons – Some complaints have also been aimed towards surgeons that have unprofessional behavior or were unskilled to do the operation. Customers complain about the nervous feeling they get when they aren’t handled by the actual experts.
Double-checking what you’re getting yourself into can help avoid these delivery issues. When in doubt, make sure to get a second opinion from experts you can trust.
Surprisingly, there have also been a few issues when it comes to billing. A lot of these complaints have been about hidden charges and additional fees that weren’t in the initial agreement.
In summary, here are common billing and collection issues related to Sono Bello:
- Added Fees – Inserting hidden fees is an uncommon issue, but sometimes it still happens after the procedure has been finished.
- Non-refundable Down Payment or Deposit – Some clients opt to back down from the treatment at the last minute possible. Their doubt often gets ahead of them, but the real problem is that their initial deposit takes months or years before it goes back to them. Some aren’t even able to claim their down payment at all.
Continuous follow-up and reports to the management help fix this messy issue. Make sure to let them know as soon as possible what the problem is regarding the bill.
There are times when the operation goes from bad to worse. Supposedly, clinics should offer free treatment when a client is unsatisfied with the poor operation that is far from what was promised or has caused injuries that need to be repaired.
The problem is that some clinics don’t honor guarantees even if they were at fault. There are some serious complaints from Sono Bello customers regarding this poor customer service.
In summary, here are common guarantee issues involving Sono Bello:
- Unwillingness to Repair Damages Caused – Some surgeons don’t want to be held accountable for their mistakes. Complaints have been made against clinics that have not been willing to repair the damages they have caused even if the client has already paid in full.
- No Post-surgery Treatment – Layers of fat removed sometimes goes back and causes weird deformities when the different contouring procedures weren’t performed properly. Clinics don’t provide packages or free treatment for customers that end up knowing they were victims of poor treatment.
Unfortunately, there are times when guarantees and warranties really take a long time before it gets resolved. Some clinics had issues with refunds, causing delays with return of deposits.
Luckily, managers are willing to help ease the process whenever possible. If ever these issues happen to you, make sure to discuss with the manager on how you can fix the problem.
The Bottom Line
There have been different complaints against Sono Bello. Most of the reports have been because customer expectations were not met.
If you’re interested in their laser lipo and body contouring services, make sure that you know what you want so that you can discuss the procedure in detail during the consultation. Try to get a second opinion, if needed.
Check which Sono Bello clinics have the best doctors and make sure you get them when you undergo surgery. These complaints have proven that you need to be prepared when you want Sono Bello to contour your body.