VelaShape vs. CoolSculpting
Unlike using heat, CoolSculpting is using freezing fat, destroying it, and absorbing it. Patients reported that VelaShape, with its radiofrequency energy technology, has better longevity of results and reduces Cellulite better.
Endermologie vs. VelaShape
Instead of a vacuum, Endermologie uses a roller that stimulates cell movement. It’s quite similar to VelaShape in a lot of ways and is cheaper than the latter. However, patients need more treatments to achieve the same result.
Zerona vs. VelaShape
Zerona uses red lights and laser body sculpting technology to burn the fats in a certain area. Both are used in fat reduction, but only VelaShape has a cellulite treatment property. VelaShape is also more accurate, and such, patients can have more specific results.
UltraShape vs. VelaShape
UltraShape uses technology related to ultrasound to destroy fat cells. Its an accurate machine, only affecting the areas where it was used. It also doesn’t use heat, making it a more comfortable option for people with thin skin. However, like Zerona, the UltraShape treatment doesn’t have a cellulite reduction system. If you want just one solution for your two problems, choosing VelaShape is the best option.
VelaSmooth Vs VelaShape
VelaSmooth is considered as the VelaShape predecessor. It uses the same technology as the latter device and was FDA-approved since 2005. However, after improvements and other modifications, the original became a better and more powerful device that became FDA approved in 2007 and become the main product. VelaSmooth is still offered for people who want a cheaper and more comfortable option.
Other Cellulite Removal Options
There are other Cellulite removal options such as Cellfina and Cellulaze which uses laser technology in their cellulite treatment. Venus Freeze is also an anti-cellulite treatment that uses radiofrequency and magnetic pulses to fight cellulite appearance. “Venus Freeze vs. VelaShape” is a common question, as both treatments use radiofrequency. The key difference here is that Venus Freeze is an anti-aging treatment only and does not burn fat like VelaShape.
Indeed, there are VelaShape alternatives found in the market. However, not all treatments can do cellulite and fat reduction at the same time. Here are some of the non-invasive-, liposuction alternative treatments for body contouring.
Top 10 Non-Invasive Body Contouring Treatments:
- Vaser Shape – This method uses ultrasound to disrupt the fat cells. It’s cheaper than VelaShape, but you need more weekly treatments to see the result. Like other body contouring techniques, Vaser Shape results are only temporary and need maintenance every once in a while.
- i-Lipo – i-Lipo works by getting a chemical reaction with laser energy. The chemical reaction is then used to break down stored fat. But like Vaser Shape, it needs six visits or more to see a significant result. In addition to this, the treatment doesn’t have any feature to remove cellulite.
- Lipo-Light – This treatment uses LED diodes that are strapped during treatment. Lipo-Light is not designed to improve any loose skin, and therefore, is not an alternative for other skin-tightening procedures.
- LipoLite – Not to be confused with Lipo-Light, the LipoLite is a liposuction treatment that uses a cosmetic laser. This treatment can also affect cellulite, but only in small areas and not on large-scale treatments.
- Exilis – Exilis is an excellent product for skin tightening, and that’s where it’s usually used. Most practitioners use the treatment for adult candidates who are in their 30s to 60s.
- Kybella – Kybella is a non-invasive double chin removal treatment for moderate to severe fat. This treatment uses deoxycholic acid, which is a man-made substance that helps in absorbing fat. This treatment is only used to eliminate or decrease the hanging fat in the chin.
- Ultrasonic Cavitation – A treatment that uses sound energy and sound waves to destroy fat. The low-frequency sound waves partnered with light suction heats and shake the layer of fat cells near the skin. Once the layers of fat have been liquefied, its contents will be released in the bloodstream.
- SculpSure – Sculpsure is a non-invasive body contouring treatment that uses laser body sculpting methods to burn fat which can be found underneath skin cells. According to their official site, SculpSure can only be made with patients who passed the required BMI, which is up to 49.
- Liposonix – This treatment uses a technology called high-intensity focused ultrasound energy to destroy immediate fat that can be found near the skin. Liposonix can be the solution for people who don’t like laser treatment or freezing treatment.
- Sono Bello – Sono Bello is a series of procedures that are greatly focused on using laser-assisted liposuction technology. Their most popular procedures are TriSculpt, TriSculpt E/X. Venus Legacy, and Chest EX. Each procedure has a specific use (removing wrinkles, removing fat pockets, etc).