A lot of Zerona alternatives are available in the market. Other laser treatments such as Smart Lipo, Lipo-Light, LipoLite, and Sono Bello also uses lasers for their mechanics. Some use different techniques to achieve the same goals. But compared to Zerona, other treatments can be very daunting and not comfortable for some patients.
Zerona vs. Coolsculpting
Unlike Zerona, which uses lasers for the treatment, CoolSculpting uses cryolipolysis to freeze the fat and destroy it. A device will be used to freeze the fat, which is used by running the device in the area. However, CoolSculpting doesn’t provide services for people who have blood disorders or diseases that do not allow cold exposure. If you’re still asking “CoolSculpting vs. Zerona”, the answer depends on your preference and situation.
Zerona vs. VelaShape
VelaShape also causes fat cells to shrink and be expelled naturally from the body. However, the treatment can be more expensive because it is also a treatment used for cellulite. It uses radiofrequency, infrared light, and vacuum suction to speed up the metabolism of the body.
Comparison Chart: Zerona vs. Coolsculpting vs. VelaShape
Most Zerona body contouring and body sculpting alternatives use different techniques and methods to achieve the goal of shrinking the fat cells. It’s really up to the patient if he or she wants to use a certain method, but take in mind that when it comes to comfort, nothing beats Zerona.
Non-Invasive Body Contouring Treatments
- Exilis – Sometimes, body contouring is not about shaving off excess fat but tightening up loose skin. This is where Exilis comes to the spotlight. It uses monopolar radiofrequency to get the job done.
- Ultrasonic Cavitation – Meanwhile, the Ultrasonic Cavitation uses sound energy to shrink the fat and expel it outside the body. It might not cause blisters or freeze your skin, but this might not be pleasant if you want a relaxing treatment.
- SculpSure – Another non-invasive body contouring method, SculpSure targets the fats in the layer nearest to the skin, a process that can be called the Micro Laser Liposuction. Like Zerona, SculpSure targets fat cells via laser, but not with the same depth.
- LipoLaser – LipoLaser is a procedure that uses laser pads to destroy fat cells. However, it is known for being a costly alternative compared to its competition.
- Vevazz – Vevazz also uses laser tech to shrink fat cells for the body to naturally dispose of. However, a session only lasts for seven minutes, which means that each Vevazz session might use more powerful lasers.
- Cavi-Lipo – Cavi-Lipo serves both as a cellulite treatment and adipose reduction. It uses a method similar to Ultrasound Cavitation to kickstart the body’s metabolism.
- i-Lipo – i-Lipo is also a tech that uses laser energy to break down fat. However, it instead uses laser diodes and not laser beams to get the chemical reaction needed. If it all boils down to the “Zerona vs. i-Lipo” question, Zerona might be better for precision.
- Vanquish Fat Reduction – Most fat-melting technology has been present for quite some time. One of the newest challengers is Vanquish, which uses heat to cause apoptosis. Dead fat cells are eliminated naturally via lymphatic channels.
- Liposonix – Unlike most of the liposuction alternatives in the list, Liposonix uses ultrasound energy to do the trick. It can be used for people who are sensitive to both freezing and heating treatments. Ultrasound-based treatments such as Liposonix, Zeltiq, and Vaser Shape can be cheaper but needs more maintenance.
- UltraSlim and UltraShape – UltraSlim uses light beams to shrink fat cells, making it possible to lose weight without dieting or exercising. On the other hand, UltraShape is used only for the abdomen and on flanks.
- Vaser Lipo – The “Vaser” in Vaser Lipo means “Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance”. It uses ultrasonic vibration to break down fat cells. These cells are then sucked by a hollow tube which is called a cannula.